Saturday, May 02, 2015

12.2 Animals - Zelda-Marie T. Cat

Bestest Friend and I are in the middle of a blog project. Each day of the month we will post a picture on a pre-determined theme and write a little something about it. The theme for the second day of each month is "Animals."
****************************
She gets so annoyed when we come home. This is the look of a cat who was enjoying her nice quiet home all to herself before those loud, clompy humans showed up.
There was a moment today when Dr. BB was just snapping back at everything I would say. So, knowing that this was probably about something other than me, I just stopped interacting with him. I put on Zelda's harness and leash and we went on the balcony. She chirped at birds and I read my Kindle. 

And when, after the better part of an hour, it was time to start making dinner, we went inside and Zelda followed me around, swishing her tail between my legs, sitting still by my side as I mixed and stirred, and we both ignored the grumpapotamous sitting on the couch.
****************************
To see what Bestest Friend wrote about the theme of the day, check out her blog, Too Legit to Quit.

No comments:

Post a Comment