Saturday, April 04, 2015

11.4 Place - MKE

Bestest Friend and I are in the middle of a blog project. Each day of the month we will post a picture on a pre-determined theme and write a little something about it. The theme for the fourth day of each month is "Place."
****************************
I picked the boy up from the airport today and I pulled into the short-term parking lot just as he texted me the he had already landed and gotten his baggage.  I was rushing along, attempting to remember how to get back to the car when I ran into an art installation that was made up of sailboats with faces for the actual boat part. It has something to do with sailors lost at sea and I would have read the plaque, but I was in a hurry. Anyway, creepy, right?
There were also cheeseheads in abundance and lots of folks wearing Badgers gear, since the Badgers were about to win a game to continue to the national championship game (so I heard since I didn't watch any of the sporting events - I was sporting ripped jeans and a Minnesota Golden Gophers sweatshirt, so I did get some looks from Wisconsinites). 

I didn't get to peoplewatch much (damn that flight for being early), but I did see a couple fighting, a couple kissing, and a guy with sunburn wearing a Hawaiian shirt, shorts, and flip flops.
****************************
To see what Bestest Friend wrote about the theme of the day, check out her blog, Too Legit to Quit.

No comments:

Post a Comment