Thursday, April 23, 2015

11.23 Writing - Keep Havin A Good Day!

Bestest Friend and I are in the middle of a blog project. Each day of the month we will post a picture on a pre-determined theme and write a little something about it. The theme for the twenty-third day of each month is "Writing."
****************************
Things that made today a good day:
1) It was warmer and sunnier than forecasted.
2) I had a free coffee at the local coffee shop because of my "loyalty membership."
3) Students actually seemed interested in the class topic this morning.
4) I have gotten in my 10,000 steps already and we haven't even gone for our after-dinner walk yet.
5) The knowledge that I only have two more weeks of lectures to prepare.
There was some not-so-good stuff, too, but I'm trying desperately to not let it overwhelm me. I'm going to do my best to live by the sage advice of the Chicago graffiti artist who definitely knows how to keep a girl motivated!
****************************
To see what Bestest Friend wrote about the theme of the day, check out her blog, Too Legit to Quit.

No comments:

Post a Comment