Saturday, February 21, 2015

9.21 Laughter - Marketing Blah Blah Blah

Bestest Friend and I are in the middle of a blog project. Each day of the month we will post a picture on a pre-determined theme and write a little something about it. The theme for the twenty-first day of each month is "Laughter."
***************************
Grocery shopping is not my least favorite chore, but it's certainly my husband's. While I sort of enjoy the people watching and new products, he hates the crowds and new products just mean more labels for him to struggle with.  Anyway, we go to the store together because we're each too much of a control freak to allow the other to choose things like OUR FOOD (last time I went to the store without him, I got the wrong type of bread for him and the last time he went without me, he bought me fucking apples to eat for breakfast instead of a normal breakfast fruit).

So when he was off getting lettuce (I cannot be trusted to get lettuce and then he buys "hearts of romaine" which is the equivalent of "might as well be eating nothing for the nutritional value this has" and so I don't eat lettuce), I wandered over to the area with tomatillos and peppers to find this package.
And I laughed and laughed and laughed and people were staring at me, but I couldn't stop. Eventually Dr. BB came over to see why I was making such a fuss and he just shrugged, took the cart, and walked away.  But this is funny, right?  
***************************
To see what Bestest Friend wrote about the theme of the day, check out her blog, Too Legit To Quit.   

No comments:

Post a Comment