Saturday, November 08, 2014

6.8 Love - School Spirit

Bestest Friend and I are in the middle of a blog project. Each day of the month we will post a picture on a pre-determined theme and write a little something about it. The theme for the eighth day of each month is "Love."
****************************
We proudly work at a university with the winningest record for football in the last five years. So this afternoon we bundled up and headed across town to shake our keys, wave our pom poms, and cheer for another win. 
It was sunny, the skies were clear, and we didn't let the (literal) freezing temperatures get us down as we took home the victory from the opposing team.  You probably can't tell, but I"m actually wearing two hats.  Next time I'm bringing some of those hand warmers because I couldn't feel my hands by the time we got back to the car.

And there will be a next time because, while this was the last game of the regular season, we clinched the conference championship this week and will be heading to the playoffs!
I don't need to tell you that I loved the marching band the best, do I? They were really good and I loved the "W" they made on the field for the pregame show.
Maybe next time we could order up some slightly warmer weather, though?

****************************
To see what Bestest Friend wrote about the theme of the day, check out her blog, Too Legit to Quit.

No comments:

Post a Comment