Thursday, November 27, 2014

6.27 Media - Happy Turkey Day

Bestest Friend and I are in the middle of a blog project. Each day of the month we will post a picture on a pre-determined theme and write a little something about it. The theme for the twenty-seventh day of each month is "Media."
****************************
I am thankful for:
Being able to call Bestest Friend and The Angry Taoist today;
My husband's health;
My large extended family and all the joy they bring me, especially those rascally nieces and nephews of mine;
The jobs I have that challenge me intellectually and spiritually;
Living in a place where there is plenty of healthy, affordable food and safe drinking water;
Laughing at my cat when she inevitably tries to climb into a box that is too small for her;
The Lions playing today (and hopefully defeating the Bears soundly);
The satisfaction of a job well done;
Modern technology that allows me to stay in touch with everyone I love, even those who are far away;
Modern technology that allows me to download a book and read it no matter where I am;
Snow plows that have allowed me to travel safely;
Having a safe and happy place that I get to call home.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.
****************************
To see what Bestest Friend wrote about the theme of the day, check out her blog, Too Legit to Quit.

1 comment: