Saturday, November 22, 2014

6.22 Seven Deadly Sins - Greed (All the Marshmallows)

Bestest Friend and I are embarking on a new blog project. Each day of the month we will post a picture on a pre-determined theme and write a little something about it. The theme for the twenty-second day of each month is "Seven Deadly Sins."
***************************
There's a local business here that sells these delicious homemade marshmallows. Now, I'm not the kind of person who has marshmallows in my house - until I tried some of these marshmallows at the Farmers' Market, I thought you only purchased Stay Puft for smores and an occasional mug of hot chocolate - but these things are like crack.  I totally love the salted caramel, although I've also had cherry vanilla and cinnamon and those flavors were quite good, too.  Usually I just have a marshmallow or two after dinner and it makes my life complete, but after Halloween we had four or five mini-Hershey bars left and I would melt a marshmallow and chocolate bar for like five seconds in the microwave and just foodgasmed.
Anyway, the thing is that these are gluten free and Dr. BB could eat them, but HE NEVER GETS TO. They are mine and if he so much as touches them, I give him The Look.  It's rare that I deny him an opportunity to eat something that he can actually have, but these salted caramel marshmallows are only available on limited basis and I DON'T SHARE.  

That is all.  
***************************
To see what Bestest Friend wrote about the theme of the day, check out her blog, Too Legit To Quit.    

2 comments:

  1. They are totally yummy. I am thinking of ordering the orange creamsicle or mint chocolate ones from the website.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh. They're online? Want.

    ReplyDelete