Wednesday, October 22, 2014

5.22 Seven Deadly Sins - Sloth (Napping)

Bestest Friend and I are in the middle of a blog project. Each day of the month we will post a picture on a pre-determined theme and write a little something about it. The theme for the twenty-second day of each month is "Seven Deadly Sins."
****************************
Yesterday afternoon, in the time I had allocated for working out, I took a nap instead. For an hour and a half, I just laid there on the couch, cat on my legs, and passed out. I have really implemented a "no nap" policy on myself for the last six months or so (I was out of control with the napping and staying up late reading like I was a ten year old), but I was just so exhausted. I think the nap was worth it.
It invigorated me enough that I was able to get up this morning, get to my dentist appointment, work out, and then vacuum and straighten up. Housework has been getting very little attention these days and I would have been embarrassed by the state of our floors if someone had come by unexpectedly.  Plus, I'm going to go to the post office, the pet store, and teach my class this afternoon because I rock.  And I was lazy yesterday.
****************************
To see what Bestest Friend wrote about the theme of the day, check out her blog, Too Legit to Quit.

No comments:

Post a Comment