Sunday, October 19, 2014

5.19 My Best Friend - To Lettuce

Bestest Friend and I are in the middle of a blog project. Each day of the month we will post a picture on a pre-determined theme and write a little something about it. The theme for the nineteenth day of each month is "My Best Friend."
****************************
Bestest Friend sent me a card and I received it in the mail yesterday, just in time for this prompt. I think she did that on purpose to help me remember her awesomeness so I'd have lots to write.  Inside was this doodle prompt. I, of course, immediately starting practicing things to doodle on the paper, but in the end, I was kind of grumpy that the boy was working on his bicycle this morning, so I imagined him throwing away his entire bicycle. Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure my bicycle drawing skills produced something resembling an oscillating fan rather than a two-wheeled form of transportation, so I went with just a tire and wheel.
Anyway, Bestest Friend did a sort of word association on her card to me. I will do the same. Bestest Friend. Phone. Cracked. Egg.  Bacon. Pig.  Pink. Purple. Harold. Kumar. Immigration. Borders. Wallpaper. Flowers. Wilting. Lettuce.

And that's how you get from my Bestest Friend to lettuce.
****************************
To see what Bestest Friend wrote about the theme of the day, check out her blog, Too Legit to Quit.

1 comment:

  1. I am overjoyed at seeing the results of the crap in the card.

    ReplyDelete