Sunday, September 28, 2014

4.28 Cooking - Eating Out

Bestest Friend and I are in the middle of a blog project. Each day of the month we will post a picture on a pre-determined theme and write a little something about it. The theme for the twenty-eighth day of each month is "Cooking."
****************************
I've got nothing. I haven't done anything but eat out all weekend. So let's discuss some places I've eaten.  Last night I had Native Foods Cafe, mostly because it was around the corner from my hotel. The twisted twister wrap (chicken drenched in buffalo sauce with lettuce and avocado) was pretty good. The watermelon fresca drink was delightful.  The key lime pie was mostly crust and I was not a fan, but maybe you would be if you mostly like carbs.
I also kind of wanted to eat at this fish bar, but it just never works out. It's close to the office, but I'm usually so strapped for time at lunch that I just run to a random sandwich shop and scarf something down so I can work for the rest of the time.
Also, my hotel had free water. I liked that a lot and took advantage of it every time I walked by the water fountain. If I stayed in the shadiest hotel in Chicago last week, I'm in one of the fanciest this weekend.
Fancy!
Next month I'll try to at least chop up some vegetables for the cooking prompt.
****************************
To see what Bestest Friend wrote about the theme of the day, check out her blog, Too Legit to Quit.

No comments:

Post a Comment