Wednesday, September 17, 2014

4.17 Bedtime - Cozy Clothes

Bestest Friend and I are in the middle of a blog project. Each day of the month we will post a picture on a pre-determined theme and write a little something about it. The theme for the seventeenth day of each month is "Bedtime."
****************************
As soon as I hit publish on this, I'm going to go help my husband cook dinner and then once it's in the oven cooking, I'm changing into my cozy clothes. Neither of us really wears "pajamas," so we started calling the clothes we wear to bed cozies one day and the label stuck.  During the summer, cozy clothes are a pair of shorts and tank top, but it's getting colder here, especially at night. The night I moved the cacti in from the balcony (hard frosts will do them in, I've learned), I busted out my sleep pants.
The shirt is from the Biscuit Love truck where I ate a delicious breakfast when I was in Nashville over the summer. It's approximately five sizes too big for me, but it's made of a super soft material, so it's perfect for sleeping.  Also, I fall asleep dreaming of delicious handmade biscuits slathered in fresh peaches.

Sweet dreams to all.
****************************
To see what Bestest Friend wrote about the theme of the day, check out her blog, Too Legit to Quit.

No comments:

Post a Comment