Thursday, June 05, 2014

1.5 Fun - The Mouse

Bestest Friend and I are embarking on a new blog project. Each day of the month we will post a picture on a pre-determined theme and write a little something about it. The theme for the fifth day of each month is "Fun."
***************************





My 2.5-year old nephew, C, loves Mickey Mouse.  He has, for the last six months or so, taken to carrying this plush Mickey Mouse toy around with him.  When I ask C if I can take a picture of him and Mickey, this is how he poses.  Someday I would like an entire album of just C with Mickey covering his face.

C likes to tease his Aunt NGS. When I ask for a hug, he runs over to me and just as I lean over, he giggles and runs away.  I, of course, am duty bound to chase after him.  When I ask if he wants to read a book with me, he picks up a book and takes it to Uncle BB instead.  And all of this is hilarious because he reserves this behavior for me and it’s so much fun because we end up chasing one another around and collapsing into cuddles.  His laugh is a literal "ha ha ha ha" laugh right now and when I hear it, I just start giggling even more.  I think two is a good age and I am really cherishing this moment right now because soon he will be too big to think it’s funny when he refuses to hug me and I chase him down and take my payment in kisses AND hugs.

***************************
To see what Bestest Friend wrote about the theme of the day, check out her blog, Too Legit To Quit.  

No comments:

Post a Comment