Wednesday, August 29, 2012

W is for Wheels

Things are finally slowing down here. My schedule doesn't have me driving madly all over western Wisconsin and eastern Illinois each weekday in the next couple of weeks. I am grateful for the bit of downtime, but I'm kind of sad I won't be able to listen to audiobook after audiobook.
I sometimes wonder how safe those wooden spokes were in automobile tires. It seems like it might be the kind of thing that was better in theory than in practice.
It's been weird here. We've been trying to figure stuff out, but stuff doesn't want to get figured out. It's like all the grown up decisions have to be decided AT ONE TIME and it's completely stressing me out. But I guess I'll get over that once we make those decisions and I will go on my life as it was before.

No comments:

Post a Comment