Thursday, May 22, 2008

Just Kidding!

Ha! Fooled you all that I was stressed out, didn't I? (Okay, I WAS stressed out, but I'm blowing out lots of breaths and unclenching my jaw. Everything's better now.)

Yesterday we met with our officiant to go over our ceremony and in the hustle and bustle of the showering and the making breakfast and the answering rude emails from students and the getting lesson plans ready, I didn't wish my patient, loving, generous fiance happy birthday.

I sat down at my desk at school, looked at my notes for the day, and saw BB's birthday highlighted in my planner. OH MY GOD.

I suck.

A very large, expensive present later, I was back in good graces. But, um, I think my birthday may go uncelebrated this year in penance for FORGETTING HIS BIRTHDAY three days before we got married!!

3 comments:

  1. Well, it's not like you have anything else going on! I'm sure he'll forgive you. He might not forget it, and will bring it up at every opportunity, but he'll forgive you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5/22/2008

    And I think he will have an opportunity to remind you each and every anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5/26/2008

    i'm dying for some pix here

    ReplyDelete