Monday, October 17, 2005

I'm Not As Young As I Used To Be

Hi. I'm 26. Apparently that's when you become old. This weekend was filled with Freckles, bikes, monsters, and uncomfortable awkwardness. And then last night I collapsed. I was incapable of movement. When I was in college, this would have been just another weekend. But this was a HUGE weekend for me. Friday afternoon we went horseback riding. My horse was Freckles. He was a very nice horse, but he liked to go fast. Yesterday I went on a long bike ride with my boyfriend and then we went to a Haunted Maze and Hayride. I screamed and grabbed Biker Boy's friend's arm so hard that I left a bruise on her arm. As we left, some car almost hit Biker Boy's friend in the parking lot. And then I collapsed because the excitement of the weekend was too much for me. Okay, I have to read some stuff. I'm a grad student. That's what I do.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10/17/2005

    You are still young until you hit 35. Trust me on this.

    ReplyDelete