Monday, July 18, 2005

Half-Blood Prince

I was out of town on Saturday when the new Harry Potter book was supposed to be delivered to my apartment. So, of course, Biker Boy was coerced into waiting at my apartment (which may be a tad on the um...warm side) to make sure someone was there to sign for the book when the FedEx guy delivered. Now, this turned out to be unnecessary because the FedEx guy just left it on the damn doorstep, but isn't Biker Boy a good boyfriend? Oh, yeah, where was I? Chicago. I always forget how much I hate the place until I get there. But, anyway, I was in Chicago and when I got home BB nicely picked me up from the airport and I said, "well, I'd like to hang out with you, since I've been gone for a bit in Chicago, but I have a book to read." And read it I did. It's much better than the fifth book, but there are still so many questions, I can barely contain myself. Since I have another two or three years to stew over those questions, I think it's entirely plausible that I should go home and read it again right now to fine tune those questions.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7/20/2005

    http://www.sufjan.com/michigan/index.html

    Here you go, Michigander. Cute and talented. No fair!

    ReplyDelete