Friday, December 10, 2004

He’s Hot and He Plays a Soon-To-Be-Villain

My bestest friend sent this to me. She teaches high school and her students have to write bibliographies. She decided that she should write one, too. Here's part of it. And so this I did not write, but my bestest friend did.

Michael Rosenbaum recently bought a custom van. Maybe he uses it to lug around his HOTNESS, because he is SO HOT. Or maybe not. Why would you buy a custom VAN, though? This fact kind of ruined my unbridled obsession with him. But, anyways, let me walk you through the life of the man who plays Lex Luther on the WB’s Smallville.

Mr. Michael Elizabeth Rosenbaum (well, I lied about the Elizabeth part) was born in Oceanside, New York, where he was immediately HOT. He considers his hometown Newburg, Indiana, however, which is just fine with me, because that is much closer to Marysville, Ohio than Oceanside, New York. In fact, Newburg, Indiana, is only five hours away. Sadly, Michael Rosenbaum divides his time currently between Los Angeles (34 hours from Marysville) and Vancouver (38.5 hours from Marysville). It looks like I won’t be hanging out with Michael Rosenbaum any time soon.

Here are some pertinent facts about Michael Rosenbaum, which I would have memorized if I were a stalker: DOB – July 11, 1972; Eyes – blue; Height – 6’0; Looks - HOT. Michael has been in a few successful movies, such as Sorority Boys (he dressed up like a girl!) and Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil and Bringing Down the House. Maybe he’ll get a leading role sometime soon so I can watch him even more… even though I’m really not a stalker.

Michael Rosenbaum states, “I was pretty much a homebody;didn't really go to school dances, never went to a prom. I was a bit of a loner, a geek. Lex refers to his past that he was this bald headed freak at this elite prep school. Well, I was, like the shortest kid in my high school--really nervous and kind of weird--so I can relate.” Boy, have things changed, ‘cause now he’s HOT.

Currently, Michael Rosenbaum plays a young Lex Luthor on Smallville. He is talented at portraying a rich business man who stands up for his friends and stands up even HIGHER (if you get what I’m sayin’) for his girlfriends. I like watching him because I am a heterosexual woman with eyes. Michael has also been a regular on the Conan O’Brien show and he does voiceovers for cartoons. Wow – HOT and TALENTED! Do you think he will have my babies?

No comments:

Post a Comment