Thursday, June 26, 2014

1.26 Support – Of Course You Can Go

Bestest Friend and I are embarking on a new blog project. Each day of the month we will post a picture on a pre-determined theme and write a little something about it. The theme for the twenty-sixth day of each month is "Support."
***************************




This month has been pretty crazy for me in terms of traveling, but what I’m really looking forward to is spending a few days with Bestest Friend in Nashville.  And there’s nothing I love more about it than the fact that my husband has been very supportive of all of the traveling I’ve been doing. It means that he has to do things that normally fall under my purview, including picking up the vegetables from the CSA, feeding, brushing, and littering the cat, and the general running of the household.  Well, all of that in addition to missing my sparkling personality for days at a time (this is the type of statement that we need a sarcasm font for).  

Anyway, this time he actually has to drive me to an airport two hours away (it was So. Much. Cheaper.) and then drive home and then do the whole thing again on Sunday to pick me up. He’s truly a keeper.
 
***************************
To see what Bestest Friend wrote about the theme of the day, check out her blog, Too Legit To Quit.    

No comments:

Post a Comment