Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Things I Love: LL Bean Blueberry Lip Balm

Last summer I was randomly at an LL Bean with my mother and sister. Because I have an addiction to lip balm, I made an impulse buy of a couple of tubes at the register. I don't actually think the lip balm works that well - if I'm being honest, my lips might feel a tiny bit dryer after I apply it - but it is delicious. I don't know that I've ever seen blueberry lip balm before and I adore the way it smells and tastes. I keep it my bag that is associated with my part-time job and when that bag is with me, I must apply it at least one every hour.  It's great.
So if you want to know what I'm going to be doing today, you should know that it's sniffing this lip balm and sweeping the floors. Let's call my life sooooo exciting.

1 comment:

  1. This was the best lip balm Ive ever had. I cant find it at all

    ReplyDelete