Small sweet potatoes (not quite fingerlings; not quite bakers...hmmm)
Lemon drop pepper
Beets with greens
- The radish I'll eat raw, bit by bit. Look how big that thing is!
- The squash will be roasted and eaten.
- The onions and garlic will be given away THANK YOUR DEITY.
- I'll probably roast those potatoes with some carrots and eat them for sides or for lunch. That requires me to be home at lunchtime, which is not very usual.
- We used the beet greens in a polenta lasagna for dinner last night.
- And...I don't know. What do you do with beets (gag), ginger (double gag), or lemon drop peppers (email from the farmers suggests "curry")?
- We threw out the lettuce since it didn't meet my quality standards (ha! - if I don't think I want to eat it, Dr. BB surely won't) and the cilantro was "donated" to another box since it tastes like soap.