For the last four or five years in a row, we've gotten one of my brothers-in-law in the holiday present draw. He's really hard to shop for because he doesn't really have interests, he buys himself everything he really needs, and we just don't know him that well. Here are some gift ideas for the man who seems to have it all. Our limit is $50, so everything here will be around that or lower.
1. Mini Drone with Camera ($39.99 from Amazon)
2. Victorinox Swisscard Lite Pocket Tool ($26.69 from Amazon)
3. Case Mini Copper Lock Knife ($50 from Guideboat)
4. GustBuster Umbrella ($39.95 from Amazon)
(If you have a higher budget, the London Undercover umbrellas are gorgeous. For the mere price of 115 pounds, you can have this handmade bumbershoot, made right in London.)
5. A nice roller ball pen (this is a Lamy All-Star from Paradise Pens for $42)
My husband loves his roller ball so much. Again, from a strictly aesthetic angle, these pens are much better looking than a ballpoint pen, especially if you just grab the nearest Bic. And it's the gift that keeps on giving - you need to give him ink and cartridge refills every year!