Honey nut squash (2)
- I'll make a slaw with the cabbage. I'm going to try to get a kohlrabi bulb at the Farmers' Market on Saturday to use with it.
- The peppers have not been that good this year. I'll eat them with lunch, but if they're anything like the previous peppers, they'll be disappointing.
- Some baba ganoush with the eggplant! Maybe I'll get another one from the Farmers' Market, but if none is available, I'll just make a small batch.
- The sage will go well with the honey nuts (they taste a bit like butternut, but they're one-size serving.
- The leeks are mysterious, but I might make a potato leek soup. Maybe.
- The lettuce smells gross. Dr. BB better deal with that.