Delicata squash (1)
Red Italian peppers (3)
Onions (which I put in someone else's basket)
Cilantro (which I promptly threw away after I took this photo - I thought it was parsley or I would have put it in someone else's basket, too)
- I'm going to eat the watermelon for breakfast. Probably next Tuesday, if you want specific details on that.
- The tomatoes, carrots, and peppers will be eaten in my lunches next week. And maybe tomorrow, too.
- I'm going to try baking the eggplant in the style my friends from Turkey say is delicious. We'll see.
- The rainbow chard will inevitably be used in a frittata because that's how we do it in our house.
- We'll bake the squash and melt some Parmesan on it and then fight over who has the bigger half. Delicata is maybe my favorite of the winter squashes.
- Um. I threw away the cilantro. Please don't hate me.
|Unrelated cat picture because I want you to see how adorable her belly is.|