Zucchini (two giant ones)
Heirloom tomatoes (three)
[Rumor has it, according to our newsletter, that we were supposed to get lettuce this week, but no lettuce was actually found in our basket...]
- Cucumbers, carrots, and tomatoes will be part of my lunches for the next couple of days.
- We'll keep one onion for here and there and give the rest away. We have a friend who enjoys them, so she'll get them from here on out.
- We're doing grilled chicken the next couple of nights, so we'll have zucchini and green beans on the side. I'll turn the other zucchini into some zucchini bread (I made this recipe using my own flour mix - it was pretty good, but there are too many chocolate chips, so I'll probably halve those next time.).
- Basil is a mystery. I'll probably make some pesto.
- We'll keep the parsley and use it here and there for seasoning. It will stay pretty well in the fridge for two or three weeks.