Red Russian kale
Kohlrabi (and greens)
- Most of it's going to be used in a coleslaw that I'll eat for lunch. I've written about this slaw that I make before, but I'll take the cabbage, kohlrabi bulb, some of the turnips from last week, a radish or two, a carrot, and some of the scallions and garlic scapes and mix it all with a dressing with olive oil, lemon, and maple syrup. It keeps in the fridge for several days and is delicious.
- I'll eat the peas like candy.
- The lettuce is Dr. BB's thing. I don't like lettuce.
- We'll make the kale as a side with dinner (probably sauteed).
- The parsley is problematic, as are most of the herbs we end up getting in our baskets.