Thursday, June 04, 2015

A Year of Place

Bestest Friend and I just finished a project.  Each day of the month we posted a picture on a pre-determined theme and wrote a little something about it.During the month of June, I'll post a collage of all my photos from the past year.
********************************
The fourth happened to be voting day and the fourth of July and I went to both a major league baseball game and a high school football game, so this collage feels the most specific to my own perceived stereotypes of an American life.  It feels unlikely that someone from South America would  have many of these same photos.

Most Nostalgic: Friday Night Lights
Best Attempt at Making Lemonade out of Lemons: Winter Wonderland


********************************
To see Bestest Friend's collages, check out her blog, Too Legit to Quit.

No comments:

Post a Comment