Thursday, April 30, 2015

11.30 Contemplate - The Three Rs

Bestest Friend and I are in the middle of a blog project. Each day of the month we will post a picture on a pre-determined theme and write a little something about it. The theme for the thirtieth day of each month is "Contemplate."
*************************************
If you lined up all the orange cones in the world, how far would the line stretch?

I watched this video about this guy who makes skateboards out of buckets and each time I walk through our constantly under construction neighborhood, I wonder about all the waste in the dumpsters and just what I could do with it if I were just a bit more creative.
So today I send out warm thoughts to all of those whose creativity takes reuse, reduce, and recycle to the limits.  Keep making the world a better place.
*************************************
To see what Bestest Friend wrote about the theme of the day, check out her blog, Too Legit to Quit.

No comments:

Post a Comment