Friday, April 03, 2015

11.3 Think - Cat of the Basketvilles

Bestest Friend and I are in the middle of a blog project. Each day of the month we will post a picture on a pre-determined theme and write a little something about it. The theme for the third day of each month is "Think."
****************************
My sewing goal for the day:
Step 1 - Wash and dry fabric.
Step 2 - Cut out pattern pieces from the flimsy pattern paper.
Step 3 - Press fabric.
Step 4 - Cut pieces out of fabric.

Things were going well until Step 3. Someone decided that the CLEAN fabric was hers and that she should be allowed to sit in it as long as she damn well wanted to.
I think she is the prettiest, most stubborn, bite-y kitty who ever existed in the whole wide universe.
 
But it's possible I'm biased. It's also possible I'm going to piss her off when I kick her out of that basket as soon as I hit publish on this post.
****************************
To see what Bestest Friend wrote about the theme of the day, check out her blog, Too Legit to Quit.

No comments:

Post a Comment