Wednesday, December 10, 2014

7.10 Work - How About Another Photo of My Desk?

Bestest Friend and I are in the middle of a blog project. Each day of the month we will post a picture on a pre-determined theme and write a little something about it. The theme for the tenth day of each month is "Work."
****************************
It's the last week of classes, which means that I need to write final exams. If I were a less lazy instructor, I would write the test questions as I go along through the semester, but I do not actually do that, so here I am. Stuck on a Wednesday morning at the kitchen table hoping that questions will just materialize in my head. I hate writing multiple choice questions and have determined I'm not particularly good at it.

So if any of my students are reading this (they aren't), if you can zoom in on that computer screen, you might get some helpful hints.
And underneath all that you'll also see holiday cards in various stages of readiness.  I have made a vow to myself to do 10 - 15 a day and then they'll be ready to be sent out this weekend. So far I have only hit that goal one out of three days, so I know that on Friday night I'll be frantically writing them so that I don't violate my own Christmas card rules

It was a minor key kind of day, so I'm going to go ahead and make today's Christmas song the incredibly spooky Coventry Carol.
****************************
 To see what Bestest Friend wrote about the theme of the day, check out her blog, Too Legit to Quit.

No comments:

Post a Comment