Monday, September 22, 2014

4.22 Seven Deadly Sins - Envy (This View)

Bestest Friend and I are in the middle of a blog project. Each day of the month we will post a picture on a pre-determined theme and write a little something about it. The theme for the twenty-second day of each month is "Seven Deadly Sins."
****************************
I have to admit that I'm a touch envious of the view from my husband's office window. He sees this gorgeous tree that's starting to get its fall colors. The view from my office is a parking lot. Sometimes I can watch people attempt to park their humongous SUVs into tiny spaces made for sedans, but it's not really the same vibe at all.
I'll also admit that I'm a smidge jealous of all those people who are still complaining about "how hot" it is. The trees are changing and I just know I'm going to have to break out my winter parka before I really want to.

But for today I will be grateful for the sunny day, the students who participated in class today (they were fascinated by this dot map of the United States), and a kitty who crawls into my lap and rumbles like a motor while I read.

It goes without saying that I would still like to stage a coup and steal my husband's office, right?

****************************
To see what Bestest Friend wrote about the theme of the day, check out her blog, Too Legit to Quit.

No comments:

Post a Comment