Monday, August 18, 2014

3.18 Favorite Memories - New Picture Frames!

Bestest Friend and I are in the middle of a blog project. Each day of the month we will post a picture on a pre-determined theme and write a little something about it. The theme for the eighteenth day of each month is "Favorite Memories."
****************************
So at some point this week, I'm going to have to go to my office at school and get situated.  My new computer has been ordered, my syllabi are nearly complete, and now all I have to do is get the janitorial staff to put my diplomas on the wall, and get ready for students to come in.  Oh, and I need to decorate my office.  I have been slowly working on building up a few touches here and there, but one of the things I most wanted to do was get some frames for snapshots. I love the way a frame elevates a photo from blah to something special.


I ordered five frames from the Haven line from Rustic and Refined's Etsy shop - Sea Foam, White, Daffodil, Barn Red, and Turquoise. I'm going to keep an eye on the shop and if they ever add a true blue color, I'll order one of those, too.  The frames came with hardware for hanging, as well as dowels that allow you to set each of the frames up horizontally or vertically.


I'm excited that I'll be able to surround myself with the ones I love when I'm working in my fancy new office.
****************************
To see what Bestest Friend wrote about the theme of the day, check out her blog, Too Legit to Quit.

No comments:

Post a Comment