Monday, August 13, 2012

Q is for Queer

The theme of the photos for today is:  NGS is never at home.

I just don't understand this stop sign. Who needs to be told to stop at the end of a cul de sac? Drunk teenagers?  I see signs like this in every suburban neighborhood I find myself in.  I was half tempted to drive my car around so that it was parked in the scrub behind the sign. 


I stopped to get gas and spent the whole time wondering what a chack was while the gas was pumping.


I really wanted to use the rest room non-accordingly, but I couldn't think of what that might be, except for maybe bathroom sex and I was short a partner at the time. 


It was an excellent weekend full of baseball, sun, tantrums, and black eyes.  I will tell you about it someday when I am far, far removed from it.

1 comment:

  1. Black eyes?!

    How DO you use a rest room non-accordingly?

    This is such a great collection of randomness.

    I like the alphabet photo series. It's a great idea... you may see it stolen at some point.

    ReplyDelete